Monday, August 24, 2009

My big, BIG day!!

So yesterday a friend and I went to Dorney Park and WildWater Kingdom, an amusement park that is near my home. I had such an amazing time and left so relaxed I couldn't believe it! I haven't been there since I was about 13 years old and it feels so different to go there now that I am older! Very different seeing some of the water attractions that I played in when I was younger and I thought "I wish Gracie was here because SHE would love it!!" It was also very fun to go on the roller coasters in the early evening when the sun was setting, we had such a nice view of the Lehigh Valley when we weren't going like 200 mph!! The day was so nice, I wish I could go back again soon. But I suppose that would take the thrill out of getting to go if I went all the time. I'll have to be patient till next summer!!
Well I also have a page to share with everyone, not from the park but just an old photo I wanted to play with. I once again used Nikki Beaudreau's Merrily Merrily to compliment a picture of Gracie and her father. Enjoy! :)


No comments: